We all have excuses for not getting in shape and we all know how hard it can be to remain motivated, throughout a weight loss plan, which is why we are going to share 10 motivational fitness quotes, which should help you to remain positive and achieve more of your goals.
These quotes, were thought by people who know about motivation and who are always working towards improving their lives. Following some of the advice that these people have, can really help you out and this is why you should continue learning and try to remember these quotes. If you do not have a very good memory, you should use your smart phone, tablet or an old paper and pencil, to write some of these down and take them with you. Having them around, will allow you to remember about staying motivated and it will surely do you lots of good.
- It doesn’t get easier, you just get better!
- The difference between try and triumph, is a little umph! – Marvin Phillips
- Sterngth is the power of struggle, you must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t. – Henry Rollins
- Focus! Obstacles are what you see, only when you take your eyes off the prize.
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be.
- Excuses don’t burn calories.
- The best ab exercise is, 5 sets of stop eating so much crap!
- Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
- 70% of people who start a fitness plan quit. Except you. Not this time.
- The task ahead of you is never greater, than the strength within you.
So go ahead and follow some of these motivational fitness quotes and you will see how your next fitness plan, works out just fine. Please rember to share and like this blog post, so that more people can read these motivational quotes and use them in their daily lives as well. You can also subscribe to our free newsletter, by leaving us your email in the box to the right and we will keep you informed about other fitness plans and strategies, which will help you to stay in shape and look great all of the time.