Today, I am going to tell you about a simple lower body workout, which you can start practicing today and get stronger legs real fast. The five exercises that I am going to tell you about in this article, are so easy that you will not need any equipment to complete them and you can practice them almost anywhere you want. So keep on reading and see how easy it is for anyone to get stronger legs.
- Star Raise Right – With your left knee on the floor, place your left hand on the floor and extend your right leg. Then try pulling your belly button in towards your spine to engage your core as you lift your right (extended) leg up and lower it back to the floor. Try to move only your right leg while keeping your trunk and upper body stable. Repeat a few times.
- Star Kick Right – With your left knee bent on the floor, place your left hand on the floor and extend your right leg. Lift your right (extended) leg and hold it there. From there, bend the right leg, driving the knee towards your chest, and extend it back out to the side. Repeat this several times.
- Star Raise Left – This is exactly the same as star raise right, but now you are going to do it with your other leg.
- Star Kick Left – This is exactly the same as star kick right, but now you are going to use your other leg to complete this set.
- Lying Glute Exercise – Lying on your back, bend your knees. With your feet hip distance apart and your heels slightly off the ground, engage your core and lift your hips off the floor. From there, take your legs out to the sides and squeeze them back together. Try repeating this process a few times and see how it goes.
As you can see, these five simple exercises can be done almost anywhere you want and it is certainly time for you to start using them. Please remember to share and like this blog post, so that more people can read about these five simple exercises to get stronger legs. Don’t forget to sign up for our free newsletter, by leaving us your email in the box to the right and we will send you more interesting news about leading a healthy life.