Click the image to visit our members area
We have all felt very hungry in the afternoon, yet we should be very careful, with the types of snacks that we eat, as there are plenty, which will make us gain weight and get us off our dieting plans. In this blog post, we will tell you about some of the snacks that you should stop eating on afternoons and we will also tell you about some other options, which can help you to wait, until dinner is ready.
- Pretzels – While most people agree that eating some fat free pretzels, is a much better idea, than eating some greasy potato chips, the truth is that pretzels are not a very energetic snack and they do not actually help your blood pressure, to stay in a normal state. Instead of pretzels, you can try a whole-grain, high-fiber cereal mixed with two tablespoons of nuts and this will help you to stay in shape.
- Baked Potato Chips – Although these types of potato chips, are not as unhealthy as normal potato chips, they still contain a lot of carbs and this is certainly something you want to avoid, when you are dieting. Dry roasted edamame, is a much healthier snack and they are also very easy to find.
- Energy Drinks – These are very unhealthy beverages and they certainly are not good, for anyone who is trying to lose some weight. Energy drinks, are mostly made out of sugar, which is one of the food ingredients that you should really try to avoid. Drinking water, is a much better option, for people who want to lose some weight.
- Apples – This may sound weird to you, but sometimes, too many fruit, can actually affect your weight loss strategy, more than it will help. Eating less apples per day, might be a good way to lose some weight and you can always substitute them for some nuts.
- Frozen Yogurt – Most frozen yogurts, are also filled with sugar, which is why you should try to avoid them as much as possible too. If you can, try to get the smallest frozen yogurt available and this will prevent you, eating too much sugar on any afternoon.
- Pita Chips – These types of chips, also have lots of carbs and they are not very healthy for you, even though many people think they are. It is a good idea, to eat some of the whole grain version of pita chips, as these have less carbs and are a lot healthier for you.
- Smoothies – Some of these healthy drinks, can also be very sugary, which is why you should be certain that they are made with natural ingredients and that too much sugar, is not added to them. Instead, you should try drinking some herbal teas or a small sized smoothie.
- Candy Bars – These are obvious snacks, which you should try to avoid while dieting, as they also add tons of sugar to your organism and are not healthy at all. A nutty chocolate fix, which does not have any sugar, is a much better snack option and it will help you to stay in shape.
Please remember to like and share this blog post and to subscribe to our free newsletter on the right. You can also visit our members area, by clicking on any of the images or subtitles in this article and we will teach you exactly how to lose weight in less than two weeks.
Click the image to visit our members area!
Cranberries, are some of the most popular fruits, during the holidays and in this blog post, we will tell you about some simple cranberry recipes, which you can prepare easily in your kitchen and stay healthy as well. Cranberries, are actually very nutritious, as they contain lots of Vitamin C, manganese and fiber. Eating more cranberries, can really change your lifestyle for good and they are also very tasty.
Fresh cranberries, are a lot better option, than the canned cranberries that almost all of us are accustomed to, as they provide more nutrients and taste a lot better too. Cranberries, can be prepared in desserts, juices and other food plates, which is why, you should not only stick to the canned cranberries out there and go ahead and try some of the recipes that we will tell you about here.
- Orange Cranberry Sauce - Ingredients: orange marmalade, grated orange rind, fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges), sugar, fresh cranberries
- Cranberry-Champgne Cocktail - Ingredients: Crushed ice, Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur), cranberry juice, Champagne or sparkling wine, orange slices
- Cranberry-Citrus Relish - Ingredients: fresh cranberries, water, sugar, orange rind strip, fresh orange juice, cloves, cinnamon stick
- Fresh-Cranberry Mimosas - Ingredients: Champagne or sparkling wine, fresh orange juice, cranberry juice cocktail, whole fresh cranberries, orange slices
- Fresh Cranberry Salsa - Ingredients: fresh cranberries, celery, white onion, jalapeño pepper, fresh cilantro, kosher or sea salt, sugar, fresh lime juice
- Saucy Cranberry Maple Pudding Cake - Ingredients: Cranberries, maple syrup, water, all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, egg, milk, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, salt, whipped cream.
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce - Ingredients: Cranberries, brown sugar, water, cardamom, orange rind.
- Pear-Cranberry Pie With Granola - Ingredients: Prepared pie dough, Bosc or Barlett pears, cranberries, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt, cranberry granola, raw sugar, honey.
- Cranberry-Buttermilk Scones - Ingredients: All-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, buttermilk, egg, vanilla extract, cranberries, egg white, coarse sugar.
- White Cranberry-Citrus Punch - Ingredients: sparkling wine, Riesling, white cranberry juice, orange, cranberries, orange peel.
Any of these cranberry recipes, will surely add a lot of taste to your meals and will also help you to lead a healthy life. Try some of these recipes as soon as you can and you will see, how your holiday season, takes a whole different road. Please remember to share and like this blog post, so that more people can read about these healthy cranberry recipes and so they can learn how to have an excellent holiday season.
If you want to learn more about healthy recipes, you can register for our free newsletter, by leaving us your email in the box to the right. We will send you some interesting news about living a healthy life and show you how to lose a few pounds. If you are serious about losing weight, you should visit our members area, by clicking on any of the images or subtitles in this article. We will show you exactly how to lose some weight in less than two weeks and help you to lead a healthy life too.